Well, my season of giving continues. This time we have partnered with the guys behind A Simple Leather Belt Company to offer a cool giveaway of one of their cool new cinch belts.
So what is the story behind ASLBCo? Well, you take two university students, one with an interest in entrepreneurship and the other with some serious coding skills, add in their contacts to the very old world of the Amish artisan and voila, you have A Simple Leather Belt Co.
And this is what they are all about, simple leather belts; belts made to last a lifetime. Made all by hand, without any electricity by a group of Amish craftsmen who have been making leather belts, harnesses and equine goods for decades.
You can have a more detailed look at one of these belts in my little video review:
Now, do you want one of these cinch belts? You can win a free cinch belt, compliments of me at Life in the Burbs and the guys at A Simple Leather Belt Co.
Here is the how-to for you to win a cinch belt!
- First, go to A Simple Leather Belt Co.‘s website and follow their instructions on how to “Build One”.
- Next, make a comment on this blog post with two important details from that process; 1) the colour of the belt and 2) the style of tip you would choose (these choices can be changed later and these choices do not bind you to that particular belt in case you win).
- Along with the above mentioned info, in your comment on this blog post, add a number between 1 (one) and 100 (one hundred). (Yes, you can enter with numbers one or 100).
- One entry per email address.
- On Friday, December 13th, 2013 sometime shortly after 6pm PST I will use an iPad app to generate a random number to decide the winner of this giveaway.
- When posting your comment with your belt details and your chosen number, be sure to include your name and a valid email address (which will not be published or shared or sold or used to send you spam). The email address will be the way that I communicate to the winner of this giveaway.
- The winner of the A Simple Leather Belt Company cinch belt will be required to pay the cost of shipping there prize to their home(there is free shipping CONUS).