H1N1 Vaccine

I talked to my doctor today about the pros and cons of getting the H1N1 vaccine for the twins. He was very understanding of my concern that the twins are still borderline too young, too small and too vulnerable to get the shots. He advised that if we do decide to get them the shots that we should try to get the adjuvant-free shot. However, he added that that shot is being reserved for pregnant woman. He also said that if Caragh and I have had the shot and the girls are not entertaining a significant number of visitors that we can feel somewhat safe in not getting them the H1N1 shots. It was cool to hear him respect my personal feelings about the shots.