As some of you know, and as some of my recent blog posts are evidence of, I really enjoy reading about, writing about, creating, and buying and selling leather bags, briefcases, wallets, and belts.
Seeing as one of my favourite companies, Saddleback Leather recently introduced a new type of leather in what they are calling a return to their more artsy roots, I wanted to know for myself just what that new, artsy leather was like. So I asked the folks from Saddleback Leather to send me a sample of their new leather.
And the kind folks at Saddleback Leather sent a new leather Travel Case to my office for me to do a little video review of;
Now to the best part; as I mentioned in the video, Saddleback gave me the Travel Case and generally speaking, I make a point of not keeping for myself the products that companies provide me for review.
Either I return the product to the supplier or I give the product away to my readers. In this case, the folks at Saddleback Leather thought it was a great idea that I give the Travel Case to one of my lucky readers.
To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is;
- Write a comment with a number between 1 (one) and 1000 (one thousand) on this blog post. (Yes, you can enter with numbers one or 1000).
- One entry per email address.
- On Friday, November 29th, 2013 shortly after 6pm PST I will use an iPad app to generate a random number to decide the winner of this giveaway.
- When posting your comment with a random number, be sure to include your name and a valid email address (will not be published or shared or sold or used to send you spam). The email address will be the way that I communicate to the winner of this giveaway.
- I will ship the Saddleback Leather Travel Case to the winner of the giveaway through whatever shipping method the winner chooses.
- The winner of the Travel Case will be required to pay the full cost of shipping the Travel Case. I will happily work with the winner of the case to find the shipping method they prefer.
Finally, look closely at the Saddleback Leather Travel Case in the video because that is the Travel Case that the winner will be receiving and this is an item you cannot expect to return to Saddleback Leather.
Disclosure; I received no financial incentive for writing this blog post and as always, I maintain full editorial control over the views, ideas and content that is expressed here.