The 2023 30th Anniversary show will take place February 11 & 12, at the Vancouver Convention Centre. Founded in 1992 by Jeannette Savard, The Wellness Show is Vancouver’s premier and longest-running healthy, holistic lifestyle showcase. This year’s show features 150+ exhibitors and 100+ workshops, seminars and demonstrations.
Although it has been a few years since I have been able to attend the Wellness Show, I am delighted to say that I will be once again be attending this year’s Wellness Show!
This year’s Wellness Show highlights include:
- Exhibitors displaying products and information related to nutrition, health, wellness, natural beauty, anti-aging, health and wellness in the home, family health, mental well-being, green living, pet health as well as complementary, traditional and alternative health therapies
- Live cooking demonstrations from celebrity chefs (including the return of Chef Tojo)
- Three presentation stages (Cooking Demos, Women & Wellness, and Living Well)
- A full Pickleball court with demonstrations and the opportunity to try the sport for yourself
- Traditional Medicinals Tea Lounge to relax and recharge
- Nesters Market Organic Marketplace with more than 20 new products to sample
- Prizes like vacations at the Kingfisher Resort, Nita Lake Lodge, or Long Beach Resort
- And my absolutely favourite part – FREEBIES AND FOOD SAMPLES!
The Wellness Show opens its doors from 10 am to 6 pm on Saturday, February 11th, and 10 am to 5 pm on Sunday, February 12th, 2023.
The show takes place at the Vancouver Convention Centre, 1055 Canada Pl, in downtown Vancouver. All tickets are $12 General Admission, but purchase tickets online in advance and get $2 off the purchase price. Tickets are available online at thewellnessshow.com, or at the door (cash only).