After what can only be described as a brutal summer, I am back behind the keyboard and blogging again. One of the places that I spent significant time to calm my mind and spirit during my brutal summer months was walking and cycling in Coquitlam’s Mundy Park.
Now the City of Coquitlam is looking to engage with the community to hear feedback on the Draft Forest Management Plan. You can join the discussion at one of the following on location information sessions:
An information tent will also be setup on six different days in Mundy Park:
- Thursday, Sept. 25, 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Mundy Park – Hillcrest gravel parking lot
- Saturday, Sept. 27, 8:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m. Mundy Park – Chilko Blvd parking lot
- Monday, Sept. 29, 9:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m. Mundy Park – Hillcrest gravel parking lot
- Wednesday, Oct. 1, 8:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m. Mundy Park – Chilko Blvd parking lot
- Saturday, Oct. 4, 10:00 a.m. -4:00 p.m. Mundy Park – Spani Pool parking lot
- Monday, Oct. 6, 4:00 p.m. -7:00 p.m. Mundy Park – Spani Pool parking lot
If you are not interested in joining the discussion in a parking lot and are more comfortable at your desk, you can also contribute to the discussion via this link that the City of Coquitlam has provided.