Email of the Day or Going Phishing

I sometimes get emails that provide me with an easy way to get super rich. Of course they sometimes seem a little phishy … Have a look at this email. I particularly like the senders name and the fact that his work email address is an aol email. Quite funny.

Dear Friend.
I hope my e-mail meets you well, I am in need of your assistance My Name is William Bill of the engineering Unit here in Baghdad in Iraq; we have about $20 Million US dollars that we want to move out of the country in two digital boxes. My partners and I need a good partner out there, someone we can trust to receive the funds on our behalf.

It is oil money and legal we have made arrangements with a United Nation Courier service that will move the funds out of Iraq as a Family Treasures, The most important thing is; Can We Trust you once the funds get to you?, simply take out 30% as your share and keep the remaining 70% for us.Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to, ours is sending it to you safely also you can view the Link [email link deleted just so that you are not tempted to get my riches].

If you are interested I will furnish you with more details upon receipt of your response and contact details But I can assure you the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

Below is my company email:


Mr.William Bill

1 Comment

Comments are closed.